Ludocast Episode 7: Joe’s Birthday Edition
Hey everyone! Here’s episode 7 of the Ludocast! Recorded the day after Joe’s birthday!
Joe, Seth, and Mike are back to talk about the games they played this week, and the news! The news stories include:
- The success of the Exploding Kittens Kickstarter campaign, closing at 8.7 million dollars
- Eidos fishing around for new blood to tackle their old intellectual property, including Gex and Fear Effect!
- Sony released “The Order: 1886” and everyone got upset that it was kinda short!
- Then we took some READER QUESTIONS for the first time!!
- What are our favorite superheroes?
- How do we feel about the free-to-play model of monetizing games?
Thanks for the support, and have a great rest of the week!
Seth’s games: Wii-U console, Nintendoland (Wii-U)
Joe’s games: Subnautica, Mordheim: City of the Damned, Medieval Engineers, Starpoint Gemini 2, Besieged (all on PC)
Mike’s game: Max Payne 3 (PC)